Friday, May 22, 2015

Ulta and Walmart Haul - Beauty Must Haves!


Happy Friday everyone! I hope that everyone survived the weekend in one piece! I am currently frantically preparing to be out of town this weekend.  The boyfriend is off to play in a tournament.. such is the life of a softball widow!! It's going to be a busy weekend!! 

Last week as I was getting ready one morning and realized that I was starting to run low on a few of my must have beauty products.  You know what I'm talking about, the products that you always have to have in your collection at all times!  This was also about the same time that I got a notice from Ebates that some of my stores were running a higher percent back.  I decided to take full advantage of this and pick up some things.

Want to take a peak at what I picked up....?


I picked up a few things from Ulta.  I have found that when I am ordering things over and over again, it's so super easy to just order online.  The order will just show up at my door step and it's just super easy!!  Here's what I got

  • Olay Daily Face Cloths in Combination to Oil - I love these! I have been using these for years!  They take off all of my make up.  Eye make up encluded! It's awesome.  They are also really good for traveling because the cloths come pre loaded with cleanser and all you need is to add water and it will suds up.  Plus, with my sensitive ski, the fact that they don't irritate my skin is a major selling point!!
  • Almay Get Up & Grow mascara in Black Brown - This is one of three, yes three, mascaras I use every day! It's got a brush that is full and separates your lashes
  • Ulta Eye Shadow in Au Naturel - This is the PERFECT blending shade!!
  • Ulta Eye Shadow in Bermuda Sand - I use this absolutely every day!  I use this as my base under every single eye look I do!  Plus! Ulta was running a buy two get two deal.  So, since I was already ordering two, I just ordered two more of these staple shades and now I have backups! Score!
  • NYX HD Concealers in CW01 and CW04 - I am officially out of concealer so I have been on the hunt for some new ones to try.  I have seen a few good reviews for NYX's and thought I would have to try it out.
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer - This stuff is awesome and it's at the drug store, does it get any better?!?!
  • Samples - Redken Hair Treatment and Ulta Lip Color


Ok, so I did some researching and I compared what I needed at both Ulta and Walmart and found the best deals at both.  This is what I picked up at Walmart


  • TRESemme Anti Breakage Shampoo
  • TRESemme Volume Conditioner
  • TRESemme Hair Spray - I have been using this for years years years!!! I don't forsee that changing
  • Real Techniques Beauty Blender - This is awesome! It applies everything so nicely.  
  • Revlon Lash Potion in Black Brown 
  • L'Oreal Voluminous
  • Tree Hut Scrub in Coconut Lime - Ah! This smells soooo good!
  • Olay Fresh Effects Makeup Removing wipes - I got these in a sample box not too long ago and they are great and I thought they would be good for the upcoming traveling I have planned!
  • Olay Daily facial Cloths - Ok, I needed just a little more to get free shipping.. so I added something that I will always need more of!
And there you have it!! Some of the must have products I just recently stocked back up on.. These are things that I always have to have and if I'm starting to run low... I immediately have to make sure that I have a back up ready to go when I do run out! I just can't live without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment