Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday Morning Coffee: Random Facts


  1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Close
  2. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? Nope. It never fails my hair hates the hotel shampoo/conditioner.
  3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Only tucked in at the foot of the bed.
  4. Have you ever stolen a street sign? Nope! I can't say that I haven't wanted.
  5. Do you cut out coupons and then never use them? I'm a non starter on that one, I don't even cut them out! 
  6. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Both of that sounds miserable, but I would have to say swarm of bees.
  7. Do you always smile for pictures? Not always. I'm known for making weird faces.
  8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Yep! Is that weird?
  9. Have you ever peed in the woods? Heck yes! I grew up in Montana, I think it's a requirement!!
  10. Do you still watch cartoons? Not recently.
  11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Probably my grandparents' cabin.
  12. What do you drink with dinner? Ugh, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but, diet Pepsi... I know! It's so bad for me! But it tastes so good!
  13. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ranch! 
  14. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Pitch Perfect (so excited to see the second one!!), Wizard of Oz.. Hmm, I'm sure there's others. I love movies!!
  15. Were you ever a girl scout? Yep! For many years. I was a cool kid like that.
  16. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No! I am not comfortable enough with my body.
  17. Can you change the oil on your car? No! Car stuff freaks me out! I want to learn thou.
  18. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes :-(
  19. Afraid of heights? Not of heights, but of falling.
  20. Do you sing in the car? I sure do!
  21. Is Christmas stressful? It's my favorite holiday, but sometimes balancing all the family can be.
  22. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid. Teacher or lawyer.
  23. Do you believe in ghosts? I sure do!
  24. The first concert you ever went to? Pearl Jam!
  25. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? Target! That place is a black hole for my money!
  26. Nike or Adidas? I use to be obsessed with Nike Shocks, but apparently those are not good for my feet after an injury. So now I guess I would have to say Adidas.
  27. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
  28. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I sure have! I cry over the most stupid things!
  29. The last concert you saw? Rascal Flatts.
  30. Can you swim well? Yes, I'm a fish!
  31. Can you knit of crochet? Definitely not!
  32. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog all the way! And because my dog doesn't like cats, I don't have an option. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment