Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Favorites: Nivea In Shower Body Lotion



Good morning Lovelies!! Here's the good news, we made it! It's Friday! TGIF to all of you!

Today's I am going to review one of my new favorite products! The Nivea in Shower Body Lotion for very dry skin has become a stable in my shower.  I struggle with very dry skin.  Some areas of my body are definitely worst than others! I am always in search of a product that can help me manage that dry skin and this in shower lotion has become a staple in my routine.



This is what Nivea says (link to website):


In-Shower Nourishing Body Lotion helps revolutionize the daily skincare routine and transforms body care with a different take on moisturizing.
  • Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower
  • Moisturizes instantly with not sticky feel
  • Leave skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized for 24hr+
  • NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion has received the Good Housekeeping Seal
How it works: The patent pending formula absorbs into wet skin in seconds and provides 24hr+ of moisturization.

1 - Use your normal shower product and rinse off
2 - Apply In-Shower Body Lotion on wet skin while still in shower. Avoid applying to bottom of feet.
3. Rinse body. Thoroughly clean tub/shower with hot water after usage to remove residue and avoid slipping.
4 - Dry yourself, get dressed and go.

How I use it - I follow the directions.  I don't use this every single day.  Mainly because it's an extra step in the morning routine, and I would rather sleep a few more minutes! Ha!  The days that I use this are the days that I shave, exfoliate, and then I use this to moisturize. I think of it as, when I strip my skin by shaving and exfoliating, I need to add a little bit back into it.

I do make sure to step out of the stream of the shower and let it set for just a second.  No super long, but just to make sure I am absorbing as much as I can.  Then it's just rinsing it off and then doing a simple rinse of the shower.  I'm sure this warning is because it could make you're shower slippery.  I haven't experience that, but I have also made sure to rinse the shower first.

I must say, I do notice a difference between when I use this and when I don't.  I also love using this product whenever I exfoliate my feet.  I don't use the in shower lotion when I am in the shower doing my normal routine, but I will sit on the edge of the bath and exfoliate my feet and then apply the in shower lotion.  It is awesome!  Then I just dry off and apply lotion. 

Simple as that!

If you are considering testing out this product, I definitely would suggest it!! For my fellow dry skin girls, check this out! Your skin will thank you!!

Hopefully everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I am excited for the weekend because the Boyfriend and I have a mini trip away for our birthdays!! Yay!!  Both of our birthdays are at the end of the month, but they fall right at the start of softball season.  So! To get some time in together, we’re heading out of town a few weeks early!! I am very excited! 

xoxo,
Mikal-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment