Monday, December 19, 2016

GRWM: Blue Smokey Eye


And we're back with another Get Ready With Me.  I have to say, I've really been enjoying trying out new look combinations and seeing what I come up with.  This look today is one using some shadows that I have had for a long time, but had always been too intimidated to use.  They are super blue and dark.  I loved the shades and decided it was time to push myself out of my comfort zone a bit.  I must say I really like the look I got!! 

If you're interested in seeing the Get Ready With Me video, click here ... and keep reading for the products used!





Eyes:
  • Mary Kay Eye Primer
  • Mary Kay Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder in Ivory 1
  • Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone
  • Wet n' Wild Sweet as Candy
  • Morphe Shadow in Birthday Suit
  • Morphe Shadow in Grape Day
  • Morphe Shadow in Naught Girl
  • NYX Shadow in Cryptonite
  • Revlon Color Stay Eye Liner in Black Brown
  • Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black Brown
  • Morphe Shadow Vixen (bottom linner)
  • Morphe Shadow in Trouble (to set eye liner)
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black Brown
  • Almay Get Up & Grown in Black Brown


Face:
  • Mary Kay Face Primer
  • Benefit The Pore-Fessional
  • Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in Light 46 Cool
  • L'Oreal True Match Lumni in N1-2 Soft Ivory/Classic Ivory
  • Maybelline Master Conceal by FaceStudio Camouflagin Concealer in 10 Fair
  • Mary Kay Sheer Mineral Pressed Powder in Ivory 1
  • NYX Matte Bronzer in Light and Medium (I mix these and both bronze and contour with them)
  • Hikari Blush in Tango (link to review)
  • Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino (just on the apples of the cheeks
  • Becca Cosmetics & Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in Champagne Pop



Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige

And that's everything that I used to get this look! I am so glad that I finally pushed myself to use these shadows.  I should know better than to let myself get intimidated.  Especially with Morphe shadows, they are soo easy to work with!  If you haven't tried them out,  I highly recommend that you do!!

I hope that everyone has had a happy holiday season so far!!

Until next time!

xoxo,
Mikal-Anne






***** Links listed above may contain affiliates links.****


** Not a sponsored video. Post contains my genuine recommendations and opinions. ***




No comments:

Post a Comment