Sunday, December 11, 2016

What's in My Bag



Good morning ladies!! Lets take a peak into what I have in my purse!! If you want to see the video, click here!!


Here's the links to some of the products mentioned!
  • Kate Spade bag -- Sorry guys, I couldn't find it!
  • Agenda (link)
  • Charging brick (link)
  • Fitbit (link) -- This is the step up from what mine is, but the exact one I have is no longer available :(
  • Vikings Lanyard
  • Almay Color + Care in Pink Pout (link)
  • Almay Color + Care in Rosey Lipped (link)
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie (link)
  • Medline Remedy lotion (link)
  • Bath & Body Works Nectarine Sun Tea Nourishing Hand Cream (link)
  • Malin and Goetz Mojito Lip Balm (link)
  • Mary Kay Blotting Papers (link
  • NYX Butter Balm (link)
  • Ipsy

What I'm Wearing:
Until next time!

xoxo,
Mikal-Anne





***** Links listed above may contain affiliates links.****

** Not a sponsored video. Post contains my genuine recommendations and opinions. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment