Friday, April 29, 2016

Review: Conair InfinitiPRO


A few weeks ago I took a short trip to visit some family and attend my cousin's housewarming party. While I was getting ready to head over to the party, my hair dryer died. When I say died, I mean made the worst sound ever and sounded like the whole interior was shredding! It was a little startling! Now, for my ladies out there who have long hair like me, the idea of having to use the hotel blow dryer is obnoxious! Not only did it take for ever, it would also time out! It only allowed me to use it for a certain amount of time! So frustrating!

Anyways, this left me in the market for a new hair dryer. I liked the one that died and it was actually the second one I had of the same type because the first one burnt out. I decided to try something new and I am so happy I did!!


I picked up the Conair InfinitiPRO (Link)

Details/Claims for the Conair InfinitiPRO
- Up to 50% faster drying time
- Salon Performance AC motor
- Up to 3x longer life
- Ceramic technology provides infrared heat to protect hair from damage
- Ionic technology for smooth, shinny hair with up to 75% less frizz
- Includes argon oil treatment 
- Four year limited warranty 

This dryer is amazing!! And I definitely believe some of its claims!

The speed settings are nice. The high speed has some power!! I have never been able to dry my hair as fast as I can with this one!!

Not only does it dry my hair quickly, not it's so much softer than after I've used others.

I am noticing that my hair is less frizzy, but I'm unsure how much of that is because of the blow dryer or because we're coming out of the winter months.

The only real downside is the high setting can be a bit much on hair that's almost dry. When my hair is to the point that it is still wet, but mostly dry, I make sure to use a lower setting to avoid crazy tangles and knots!

Plus, it's a super cute share of fuchsia/pink!!

If you are in the market to replace your blow dryer, definitely check out this one!!

Until next time ... Xoxo,
Mikal-Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment