Wednesday, April 6, 2016

LOTD - Lip Combo I'm loving!



Good morning lovelies!! I'm currently loving one specific lip combination. I'm wearing it in the photo above. It's the perfect, easy to wear, goes with pretty much anything, lip color.

Lipstick: Pacifica in Nudie Red
Lip gloss: Starlooks in Guilty Pleasure 




What I'm loving about this combo is it's pretty universal. I can wear it to work, to run errands, or even for a night out. Not only that, but it's an easy wear. It's a color that doesn't require liner, or a mirror. I've applied this on the go without looking before.

The longevity isn't anything spectacular. I do seem to reapply after lunch. Which I think is fairly normal. However, the lip stick doesn't feel drying. Winning!

I feel this is a nice neutral transition into the lighter color trend of the spring/summer! 

What lip combos are you loving currently?! What are some new ones I should try!?

Until next time ... Xoxo,
Mikal-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment