Friday, June 19, 2015

Easy Breakfast Casserole



Hi lovelies!  Today I want to talk about something a little different ... My parents stayed with me a few weekends ago.  They were on their way to my cousin's graduation party and on their way they stayed with me and I was searching for something that I could do quickly for breakfast before they hit the road again that was more than just putting a bowl of cereal in font of them.  So... I was on Pinterest.. because I really needed another reason to be wasting time on Pinterest! Ha! Anyway... I found this simple breakfast casserole that was great.  I will link to the website below...

Seriously, this is the easiest recipe!!




Ingredients:
12 eggs
1 cup of shredded cheese
3 cups of shredded hash browns
1 can of crescent roll dough
6 slices of bacon - I did way more! I just eyed it
optional: other toppings: veggies, other meats, cheeses, mushrooms etc.
salt and pepper to taste -- I just bought the frozen hash browns with peppers and onions already included

Instructions:
Fry up bacon and place on a paper towel to drain.
Roll out the crescent roll dough into a greased casserole dish.


Spread shredded hash browns on top of the dough.
Beat eggs in a bowl, salt and pepper to taste, and spread over the hash browns. -- I also did garlic
Crumble up bacon and sprinkle the bacon bits over the eggs.


Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle cheese on top.
Place back in oven just until cheese melts.



The original recipe can be found at - www.freshdreamer.com

Until next time!

xoxo,
Mikal-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment