Sunday, November 20, 2016

HaulL Ulta!!



Hi lovelies!! It feels so good to be writing here again!  I apologize for being MIA for so long, it's a long story that maybe one day I'll share.  The important thing, I'm back!!

This is a short and sweet post but I wanted to share what I got at Ulta the other day when I ran in for some necessities!



  • Tree Hut, Shea Sugar Scrub in Coconut Lime (Link)
  • NYX Lip Gloss in Beige (Link)
  • Revlon Color Stay eye liner in black brown (Link)
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Extra Volume in Black Brown (Link)
  • Freeman Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Mud Mask (Link)
  • Garnier Fructis Volume Extended Dry Shampoo (link)
  • Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil Conditioner (Link)
And that's it! 

I'm working on some really great posts that should be up in the following weeks! Please keep checking back!!

Until then,

xoxo,

Mikal-Anne




***** Links listed may contain affiliates links.****

** Not a sponsored, post contains my genuine recommendations and opinions. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment