Friday, July 22, 2016

Products I've Used Up


Hi Lovelies!  As I was packing up my house recently to move, I decided it was time to do a Products I've Used Up Blog.  Because, lets face it, it makes absolutely no sense to pack up what is essentially garbage and move it to a new house!

I don't know how long this has been collecting, and we all know that I probably haven't kept everything I've used since my last post, but here's what I've got!


Ok - This looks a bit insane... But what can I say, I like eye products.  All of the ones listed are in black brown.
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof
  • Almay Get Up & Grow
  • Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious
  • L'Oreal Extra Volume Hydra Collagen Plumping Mascara
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24 Hour Mascara

Now, this is a whole lotta Mary Kay, but there are somethings that I constantly keep going back to.
  • Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover (I'm actually missing 2 more that I threw away without thinking)
  • TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer in Combination to Oily. (This was my go to moisturizer until I recently started trying out something new)
  • TimeWise Day solution
  • ClearProof Toner 
  • Foundation Primer
  • Age-Fighting Eye Cream

  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment
  • MAC concealer - The details have rubbed off :-|
  • NYX HD Concealer in CW01 and CW04
  • Maybelline Master Conceal by Facestudio in 10 Fair
  • Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation in 120 Classic Ivory
  • NYX Matte Bronzer in Light
  • Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in Blackened Brown

  • Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo (I used up one more of these between the pictures and writing this blog.  This is by far my favorite dry shampoo!!)
So there it is ... You just got a glimps of my garbage!! Ha!

Until next time!!... xoxo,
Mikal-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment