Friday, June 24, 2016

Why I'm Throwing Out My Apricot Scrub


I know ... I know ... this is something that probably is a staple in most people's beauty routine, but I have to share with you ... I tossed my St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Ah!

Here's why ... I stumbled across a few links explaining about how bad for you they actually are! WHAT!? ... I know, I was shocked.

The first blog that I found was done by A Beautiful Whim .. This is a blog I have read before but hadn't seen this post.  The blog goes on to talk 
about basically everything that I love about this scrub ... It's cheap, it's easily accessible, and it feels good/like you're actually doing something. 

But then, it breaks down how the product has chemicals and ingredients that are actually harmful to your body.  Now, I'm not going to write in this blog everything she writes, I'm not going to poatch her research, so please, jump over there and read her blog.  Plus, I honestly couldn't do it justice, so please check out her blog!

After reading A Beautiful Whim, I jumped around online and found two more blogs that are also good sources of information ....

Ethereal Laura Spa

After reading through these blogs I was absolutely shocked.  I kind of felt like I had been duped and found myself walking to my bathroom to grab my bottle and toss it in the trash. It's kind of like a break up and you feel like a something you've depended on for a long time is an imposer! lol

Until next time!! ... xoxo,
Mikal-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment