Friday, June 10, 2016

GRWD: Day Watching Softball



Hi Lovelies!! I was getting ready to head out and watch my boyfriend play softball and was trying out a new foundation.  I would turn on the camera and film a get ready with me video with a first impressions of the Maybelline Fit me Matte + Poreless foundation.  

Listed below is a list of the products I used and in the order I used them.  If you are interested in my review of the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation - click here

Also, if you haven't checked out the video accompanying this post - click here!

Primer:
Rimmel Fix & Perfect


Foundation:
Maybelline Fit me Matte + Poreless in 112 Natural Ivorey

Concealer:
Rimmel Match Perfection in 125 Fair
Maybelline Master Conceal in 010 Fair
Setting powder - Be a Bombshell Smooth Criminal

Blush:
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in Just Pinched Pink

Powder:
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 010 Fair


Contour:
Maybelline Master Contour Face Contour Kit in Light.


Bronzer:
NYX Bronzer in Light


Blush:
Wet & Wild in Heather Silk


Eye Primer:
Mary Kay Eye Primer


Eyes:
Ulta Brand Bermuda Sand
Ulta Brand Au Naturel
Lorac Pro Pallet Taupe
Lorac Pro Pallet Espresso
Lorac Pro Pallet Garnet
Lorac Pro Pallet Lt. Bronze
Lorac Pro Pallet Champagn


Eye Liner:
Mary Kay Eye Liner in Deep Brown
Lorac Pro Pallet Espresso to set the eye liner


Mascara:
Loreal Mascra in Black Brown
Revlon Lash Potion in Black Brown
Almay Get Up and Grow in Black Brown


Eyebrows:
Chella Pencile in Tantalizing Tope
Mary Kay brow gel             

And that's it! ... I say that like it was a few products - I know, I tend to go overboard.  :-|

Don't forget to jump over and check out my YouTube video and the review of the Maybelline Matte + Poreless foundation if you haven't already!  

Until next time... xoxo,
Mikal-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment