Monday, October 13, 2014

Easiest Way to Make Bacon!


I love to cook and usually don't struggle with much.  However, I have to things that seem to be impossible to make successfully ... chocolate chip cookies and bacon.  Yes, I do know how random that combination is, but I still struggle none-the-less.  But, as of today ... I have one less thing to struggle with.  I found the easiest way to make bacon!!

While making chili in the crock pot (recipe coming soon!) I stumbled upon directions to make bacon in the oven! Yes! The oven, no more bacon grease popping up to burn you, or under/over cooked bacon!! It was truely amazing!! Here's what I did:


  1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees;
  2. Line a baking sheet with tin foil... I but a couple layers down to make sure for easy clean up;
  3. Line your bacon on the sheet;
  4. Cook for 20 minutes; and
  5. ENJOY!


Really, it's that simple!!

Click Here to go the the website where I found the recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment